Get Rid Of Slimy girlS!

"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers." calvin (calvin & hobbes)

Monday, November 06, 2006

being a friend

I can't say that i've always been the best judge of character when it comes to friends and lovers. Nor can i say that i've always been a friend with the best intentions anymore than i've been the best lover. How many of you say you love your friends, you want them to be happy, you hope they find love and so forth, yet find yourself hating it when they're so damn happy while you feel so damn miserable? Doest it make you a bad friend? or just plain human?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home