Get Rid Of Slimy girlS!

"Why isn't my life like a situation comedy? Why don't I have a bunch of friends with nothing better to do but drop by and instigate wacky adventures? Why aren't my conversations peppered with spontaneous witticisms? Why don't my friends demonstrate heartfelt concern for my well being when I have problems? ...I gotta get my life some writers." calvin (calvin & hobbes)

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

wishful thinking

"nasa huli ang pagsisisi" (sigh..) sooo unfortunately true!

my dad and i finally decided that we should just end the business. he's to busy with his own job and i'm not really happy handling everything by myself. it should be a win-win situation, but it doesn't matter now. "what now?", i asked myself constantly for a full week now. "i don't know", i'm lying ofcourse, but i don't know where to start, it's too complicated.

i can ask jj if there's still an open position at my previous job. (i love that job though the pay is not that much!) or i can go back in the states at my own expense. (take note, at my own expense coz the last time i went to the u.s. my dad paid for everything! thanks pa!) but it's different now, totally different!

i have to decide. this is for my own good, my own future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home